Thursday, March 31, 2016

When is the last time that I've seen 9 a.m. ?

I am SUCH a nightowl y'all so for me to be up this early is a miracle, but as promised I told y'all I'd be awake bright and early to make sure I get this video filmed TODAY!

So as I'm typing this, my eyes are barely open, wondering why the floor feels cold this early as I listen to my Keurig warm up hot water for my tea all while I'm shoveling spoonfuls of yogurt into my mouth.

The bed is entirely off limits and the couch is questionable cause I know how I am and I'm gonna end up laying down thinking yea sure I'll rest while I wait for my tea knowing damn well I'm fooling myself into going back to sleep lol so I'm forcing myself to sit at my kitchen table 😂 The struggle is beyond real!

It actually doesn't feel bad to be up this early now that I'm finally awake-ish. It almost feels a little adult and.....responsible 😱

Yogurt, tea, film! Let's do this!!

P.S. I'm doing a test run makeup appointment today on a client for a photoshoot I'm doing early next week! Long day ahead of me 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment