So lately I've been kind of frustrated with the disorganization of my life. I never schedule anything and just do things on the fly. I feel like I am doing a disservice to myself and devaluing my time. I'm not living to my fullest potential because of my lack of time management. The crazy part is that I feel like I'm doing so much, but at the end of the day I have nothing to show for it.
I have taken the time to analyze what I'm doing wrong and to research how other successful people manage their success, and in that research I've found that most people have a set schedule and THEY STICK TO IT. Procrastinating has ALWAYS for as long as I can remember been my biggest flaw. I have consciously decided to make it a goal to end that very bad habit and I know creating a daily schedule for myself will greatly help me in that department and will also help me to actually achieve my goals.
I have always had so many goals in mind but no set plan or timeline to achieve them. I guess you could say they were more pipe dreams than actual goals. It's not fair to myself to continue down this endless downward spiral. I owe myself more than this. I know my potential and I know once I put my mind to something it will get done, but it's just a matter of planning it out and going through with it. YOU GOTTA START SOMEWHERE! So today, I am starting. Today, I am making a change. Today, I will decide that I am worth more than I have given myself credit for. Today, is the beginning. Because I am sick and tired of failure.
On that note, I'll be editing a vlog that I filmed earlier this week and also I'll be composing a list of future videos to film. Oh, by the way! I started filming again. I am making it a goal to actually stick to a filming schedule. I am making it a goal to prioritize my channel and to stay disciplined.
Ever since I started my Youtube channel 8ish years ago it's always been something in the back of my head that I knew I not only wanted to do, but that I HAD to do. It's something that I think about often. It's something that people tell me I should do because I am "so good at it". It's something that I see myself having success in. When people ask me "why don't you post more often?" I never have a good enough answer for them because saying "I'm lazy" although it's accurate, is embarrassing because I and others expect so much more out of me. So, it ends today.
Ok, it's 12:29 and I told myself I would start editing at 12:30 so I'll be ending this blog post here.
๐New video will be up later tonight so go watch it (if you're reading this ๐)๐
I have taken the time to analyze what I'm doing wrong and to research how other successful people manage their success, and in that research I've found that most people have a set schedule and THEY STICK TO IT. Procrastinating has ALWAYS for as long as I can remember been my biggest flaw. I have consciously decided to make it a goal to end that very bad habit and I know creating a daily schedule for myself will greatly help me in that department and will also help me to actually achieve my goals.
I have always had so many goals in mind but no set plan or timeline to achieve them. I guess you could say they were more pipe dreams than actual goals. It's not fair to myself to continue down this endless downward spiral. I owe myself more than this. I know my potential and I know once I put my mind to something it will get done, but it's just a matter of planning it out and going through with it. YOU GOTTA START SOMEWHERE! So today, I am starting. Today, I am making a change. Today, I will decide that I am worth more than I have given myself credit for. Today, is the beginning. Because I am sick and tired of failure.
On that note, I'll be editing a vlog that I filmed earlier this week and also I'll be composing a list of future videos to film. Oh, by the way! I started filming again. I am making it a goal to actually stick to a filming schedule. I am making it a goal to prioritize my channel and to stay disciplined.
Ever since I started my Youtube channel 8ish years ago it's always been something in the back of my head that I knew I not only wanted to do, but that I HAD to do. It's something that I think about often. It's something that people tell me I should do because I am "so good at it". It's something that I see myself having success in. When people ask me "why don't you post more often?" I never have a good enough answer for them because saying "I'm lazy" although it's accurate, is embarrassing because I and others expect so much more out of me. So, it ends today.
Ok, it's 12:29 and I told myself I would start editing at 12:30 so I'll be ending this blog post here.
๐New video will be up later tonight so go watch it (if you're reading this ๐)๐
No comments:
Post a Comment