I woke up a little earlier than I anticipated this morning because Benzie (my dog πΆ) is an escape artist and got out of his cage so I had to get him under control. I brought the dogs outside and enjoyed the fresh, cool air under the patio. I know, fresh and cool are not words usually used during the summer time in New Orleans π but it was early so the sun hadn't managed to toast everything to a crisp just yet.
I must admit, I had planned on exercising yesterday, but I ran into some technical issues editing my video and spent an extra almost 3 hours more correcting those issues. Sooooo, I had to skip on the exercise. Don't worry though, I took my extra time this morning to go for a walk around the neighborhood with my mom and the dogs. We went at the perfect time because the sun wasn't as hot as it is now (102 degrees to be specific π) I'm 25 weeks pregnant and had no issue getting through our morning walk but Benzie and Bella tapped out on me at the last block π I mean, if I can get through it you would think those two could but, π€·♀️ oh well!
After our walk I took a shower and then a bubble bath and discovered something incredible (or at least I think it is π ). If you fill up your bath water just enough to where it covers your ears and not your face and you just lay there, it is will be the most peaceful quiet time you will ever experience. I could hear nothing but my breath and my heartbeat and it gave me a moment of thought and serenity which is hard to come by nowadays for me.
Now I have the rest of the day ahead of me after a well balanced breakfast (brunch?) I want to film something today but unfortunately am having a hard time deciding on what to film. Don't get me wrong, I have a long list of things that I plan on filming, but given that I have so many options, it's hard to choose just one π©
I'll take the next hour while I do my hair and makeup to pick something, because other than filming, I really have nothing else planned out for the day and I really don't want to sit around and just do nothing.
So wish me luck on that and go watch my newest video on YouTube which I edited and posted yesterday. It's a 6 month maternity photoshoot vlog...you know, cool mom stuff ππ And if you have Instagram, go like all my newest pictures from the photoshoot π
Instagram: @cristinamarysol (click here)
No comments:
Post a Comment