Monday, June 4, 2018

Let's Go to the Beach-each!

Yesterday was a pretty lazy day for the most part, other than doing my nails I really didn't do much, but it was a Sunday so I'm not disappointed. Sundays have always been rest days for me.

Today was different. Although we haven't done much (Brandan has a few days off from work) we've decided not to do much in Mississippi. I've been up since 6:30 this morning running errands and then we decided we wanted to go to the beach! So here we are 😃 His mom lives right on the beach so we like to come here often to get away for a day or two at a time which is always nice for our well beings. I consider myself a mermaid so if I'm away from the water for too long I start to shrivel 😂

Unfortunately, the weather isn't looking too great for tomorrow, but hopefully we get to squeeze in some beach time. If not, theres always today at the least! It's late in the afternoon because we both decided to take a "20 minute" nap (it ended up being an hour and a half as always 🙄)

I'll end this mindless blog post short only because I'm trying to take advantage of the day light. I am vlogging these next couple of days, so you can look out for that soon and if the weather is bad enough tomorrow I'll probably be filming some more formal videos and taking pictures.

Have a great week! Stay tuned for the next blog post 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment